Most business improvement initiaves can be supported by a context-specific management or leadership training programme that is tailored to address your organisational needs.
Typical programmes include:
FIND YOUR MANAGEMENT MOJO
- Lacking motivation and energy?
- Feel that you have no control at work?
- Tired of change and yet more change?
- Know that you haven’t yet reached your potential, but can’t face promotion?
- Feeling blue and don’t know what to do?
In these sessions, participants discover:
- Why positivity is important and how to get more of it
- Why the carrot-and-stick method of motivation doesn’t work
- How to like your job more (at least most of the time)
- How to manage performance with tact & diplomacy
- How to get your own way (without making enemies)
- The secret of how to do more with less
- How to be awesome and get the recognition and promotion you deserve (yes, really!)
ESTABLISH A DISTRIBUTED LEADERSHIP DEMOCRACY
In this programme, participants learn:
- Why distributed leadership is the key to organisational success
- The fundamental task of leaders to achieve outstanding results
- The link between authenticity and respect
- Flexible leadership styles for every situation
- How to generate resonance and improve your emotional intelligence